This low salt miso sauce is a great alternative to traditional soy sauce. It has a rich, savory flavor and can be used in stir-fries, marinades, and dressings. With reduced salt and sugar, it's a great option for those who want to enjoy the taste of soy sauce without the high sodium content.
- 1 tablespoon white or yellow miso paste
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon mirin (Japanese sweet rice wine)
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/4 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/4 teaspoon grated ginger
- 2 tablespoon white or yellow miso paste
- 2 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoon mirin (Japanese sweet rice wine)
- 2 tablespoon water
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon grated ginger
- 3 tablespoon white or yellow miso paste
- 3 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoon mirin (Japanese sweet rice wine)
- 3 tablespoon water
- 3/4 teaspoon sesame oil
- 3/4 teaspoon grated ginger
- In a small bowl, whisk together the miso paste, rice vinegar, mirin, water, sesame oil, and grated ginger.
- Use immediately, or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.